Barrett Alan Morrison
(Lancaster) Barrett Alan Morrison, 40, died Wednesday, March 3, 2021. Funeral Service will be held Friday, March 12, 2021 at 2:00 P.M. Crawford Funeral Home Chapel, Pastor Eldren Morrison and Rev. Kenneth Cauthen will officiate. Burial in the Steele Hill AME Zion Church Cemetery. Viewing from 9:00 AM until the service at the Funeral Home.
Barrett Alan Morrison a son of Mozell A. Morrison and Gloria Ivey Morrison was born October 3, 1980 in Spartanburg, SC.
Survivors include his parents of Lancaster, SC, one sister Tanisha Morrison of Charlotte, NC.
Crawford Funeral Home in charge of arrangements
Donations in Memory of Barrett Morrison:
We greatly appreciate the outpouring of love and support during Barrett’s life and this difficult time. As a way to give back, we have chosen to share a way to donate to the Atrium Health Neurosciences Institute/ALS Clinic. The staff and resources at the ALS Clinic gave so much of themselves and helped Barrett so much with care, grants, and equipment.
There are four funds dedicated directly to ALS Patients. Since helping others was so important to Barrett during his life, we wanted to note that the ALS Care Fund and PinStripes Fund directly help patients like Barrett was.
To access this guide at a later date, you may bookmark this link.
How to Donate:
1. Click Here to visit the donation site
2. Under Select an Amount the default is Donate Once. You can enter “Other” for a custom donation amount
3. Select the option to “Dedicate my donation in honor or in memory of someone”
4. Choose which fund you’d like to donate to. The four funds related to the ALS clinic are:
ALS Care Fund
Carolinas ALS Endowment
Carolinas ALS Research Fund
5. Fill out your information and click the green “GIVE NOW!” button at the bottom of the page.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Barrett Alan Morrison, please visit our floral store.